Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recording Memories

When I go through and look at old pictures and things I have saved that the children have made in the past, it just melts my heart. I love having those things to reminisce on the past. Like when Olivia and her cousin Naomi actually counted how many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie pop and tallied it on paper, definitely a keepsake (716 was their findings, lol). Or that cute picture of Romeo on his first day of school when I thought he was so big, but looking back he was so little.

When Romeo was born, I received a baby book and of course was all into it for awhile, but then, like most people, I fell off on doing it and then you begin to forget the dates and so on and it gets tucked away uncompleted.

For awhile I have been wanting to make memory books for the children and I have been doing a pretty good job keeping track of all Gabe's milestones. So yesterday I ordered a bunch of things online that I need to start creating memory books for each of them. I also ordered a book called The belly book to record my pregnancy this time around. I had really wanted to do that with Gabriel but never did. I am really excited to receive all my goodies, hopefully by next week.

Also I got results from my bloodwork and things are looking pretty good. Have to have more done tomorrow and then another ultrasound next week. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment