Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby #4?!

My post today was going to be about Valentine's day and what we as women REALLY want, but I decided to share our news instead. To our surprise we just found out we are expecting again. I can't believe how soon this is happening, we really never expected this and weren't sure if we would even have anymore children, but surprise, after 4 positive home pregnancy tests and a trip to the doctor it was confirmed.

There are some concerns on if the baby is in the tube since on ultrasound they had a hard time pinpointing baby's location . If that is the case the pregnancy won't be viable, but they are also saying everything might be ok it may just be that I am so early that its just hard to see and everything will be fine. So right now we are waiting for news from bloodwork and we have to have another ultrasound to look again later this week. I am just praying that everything will be ok , I know it will be because whats meant to be will be and it's in God's hands, the best place it could be.

Right now I am just living for today and not worrying about anything. I have my 4 beautiful Valentines and am enjoying each moment with them. I hope you are doing the same. Happy Valentine's Day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment