Friday, June 8, 2012

My special day

So, as it turns out this years Birthday was a great one without any bad feelings.I don't know what it was this year. Maybe it was reminiscing on the past and feeling good about that or maybe it was the cake that my older lady friends made me or the beautiful red roses my husband brought me home from work. Yes it was those things. It was also the sushi dinner we got to enjoy at our favorite restraunt with our two eldest while Grandma watched the little ones. I think that was the icing on the cake because anyone with little ones knows how hard it is to eat in peace, especially at a restraunt when you have little ones to feed, chase and keep happy. That's why eating out has been a thing of the past, so that was very enjoyable. Romeo painted me an amazing picture at school and Olivia made me a pretty card and coloring.Prob surprised me with a kindle fire and I love it! I just wanted to share with you all my great day and let you know what a lucky gal I am to have a family that loves me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment