Monday, January 31, 2011

Roller Skating and Yay for Gabriel!

Sunday Romeo, Olivia and I went to Saints North Roller skating rink. I hadn't ever taken them before because honestly, I didn't even think the roller rinks were still in business. Prob and the baby stayed home and napped. Going to that rink brought back a lot of memories from when we use to go with school. The place still looked just the same all these years later. It was really busy and all the children there were about Romeo and Olivia's age. They had a really fun time. I however was surprised at how unnatural it felt to be on roller skates after all this time and found myself holding onto Olivia lol. All in all we had a great time though. Here are some pretty bad pictures but pictures nonetheless. I really need a new camera.





Hoola Hoop Contest



Limbo

Another exciting thing that happened was Gabriel rolled over for the first time. Such a proud moment for us all.

Congratulations handsome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment