Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Less than a month to go before school begins for the children. Every day, week, year, seems to fly by since I started having children. This summer is going by especially fast, probably because it took so long to get nice weather, then it was so hot you could hardly stand it and now the weather is finally nice and warm... ahh.

I find myself looking ahead to these next weeks and months to follow and am seeing nothing but a busy schedule in my final few months of pregnancy. Romeo starts football Monday with practices 3 times a week and a game usually once a week. Olivia is going to start gymnastics soon as well. My mom's 50th birthday is at the beginning of September and my three children have birthdays that follow that. Gabriel's 1st birthday is at the end of September and the other 2 in October and of course I am due October 20th with the next one. 4 birthdays so close to eachother is nutty and I still have no idea how it happened that way. My husband of course was very slow and now is slammed with work when its the busiest at home.

I have doctors appointments every week now and my body is very tired and beat from being pregnant back to back. Today I went in to see an orthopedic doctor and they gave me cortisone shots in my wrists for my carpel tunnel syndrome due to the pregnancy. The doctor said I should feel some much needed relief in about 7-10 days, I hope so. My husband and I also have weekend engagements that we have committed to for the next few weeks and we still have yet to take the children school shopping, probably get that done later this week.

In the midst of it all is a house that needs to be tended to,  bored kids and animals, that need to eat and be entertained, and a marriage that needs nurturing. It gets to be alot, but each day at the end of the day I remember to remind myself how much I am blessed with and am thankful.

Tonight after dinner with my swollen feet and numb hands and a husband at work, I couldn't say no when the kids asked to walk to the park. So we went and even though there were small tradgedies and whining, the weather was nice and we were all together and thats all that matters.
The fun of being a kid


Gabriel's cute self loves anything furry or hairy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment