Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Little Chomper

I have been wondering when Gabriel's first tooth was going to emerge. I figured it would have to be soon since he is a little over 10 months now and his upper gums have been super swollen. I have been checking with my finger for the last few days because I didn't want to miss the exact day of the big event! Well this evening was the time, I checked earlier and it hadn't but when I checked after dinner, there it was, a brand new little tooth, of course only the sharp little bottom of it but it had finally popped through. More exciting for me than him! I am glad that we are now on our way to more teeth because Gabriel wants to eat everything we do and its been a bit hard without teeth. Such a happy moment of development.

Today the children and I went to Minnehaha Park and rode on a bike cart, something Romeo has wanted to do for a long time. It was really fun even though it was a bit hot for it, we still had a good time. It was a little harder than it looked. My swollen feet are paying for it tonight, but my body definitely needed the workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment