Friday, December 31, 2010

Waterpark of America

Yesterday since my niece and nephew were in town staying with us for a few days, we all went to the Waterpark of America. Romeo, my brother and his girlfriend and I all went on a family raft ride which was really fun. I like the fact that Romeo is at the age now where he isn't afraid to try the big things and he really enjoys them. Olivia and cousin Midas's favorite was the lazy river. Cousin Raina liked the wave pool the best.Grandma didn't really want to swim and just hung out on the side with baby Gabriel. Once I realized that
the water was super warm and that the place was really hot, knowing how much my Lil peanut enjoys water I decided to let him try swimming for the first time. He seemed to really like it. Afterwards he was so worn out, he crashed out for a Lil nap, he was so cute. Here are some pictures from our adventure, the only one missing was daddy, but he had to work. It was a nice family day, and a nice end to the children's winter break. I am sure going to miss not having to take them to and from school each morning especially since that means not sleeping in with Gabriel anymore since he has become such an awesome snoozer.



Gabriel's first time swimming





Olivia and I on the lazy river

Someone coming off the waterslide lol



Romeo, Midas and friend Robert playing chess

No comments:

Post a Comment