Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Shower

Jena & I
Yesterday a few longtime friends of mine had a small shower for me. Molly, my grade school friend, recently bought her first house and so I got the chance to see it since that is where they had the shower. It was so nice to hang out and catch up with all of them and it made me realize that even though you may not see people all the time, that true friends are always just that and it is so easy to pick up where you left off. I feel truly blessed to have these women in my life.
Molly grilled burgers and brats for everyone and they had a bunch of other snack type foods, it was really good! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with Molly which probably was ok with her since she tends to be camera shy, darn!
Today is my Mom's Birthday so I'm going to get started on making dinner for her and Olivia wants to make brownies. I think before that we will take a trip to the dog park so that there will be some peace around here and since our nice days are numbered and I love this fall weather.
More cute stuff for baby!

Sarah & I
Jena & Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment