Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Time is Near

I went to my 38 week appointment yesterday and felt a big relief after discussing some of my concerns about the baby's cord around his neck with the Doctor.The doctor assured me that a cord around the neck is quite common and if it does cause any problems that they will be able to handle them. We also discussed that regardless of my past problems, that an induction a week early just isn't necessary and so we decided that we are going to just let nature take its course and let baby come when he is ready. That time might be soon, well I'm almost positive it is. Last night I felt terrible with a lot of braxton hicks, really bad back and leg pain and just an instinctual feeling that labor would start soon. When I got up this morning I had some other physical yucky signs so I am really excited to know that it shouldn't be long.
So today we have been getting the house in order, putting together baby things and doing laundry. I think now a nap is in order, the weather is perfect for it, nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment