Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ready or Not

I am tired today.
My calves and thighs been aching, my hips hurt, heartburn is a nagging and my anxiety is up and down. I know my body is ready for this baby to come but I really don't know if I am. I mean don't get me wrong, I am so excited and know we can do it but I wonder if it will be total culture shock to us just like it was 11 years ago with our first. With our youngest right now being almost 8 we are not use to life with a little one but I am confident that this time it will be much easier since we are older now and have experience on our side plus two older children who have such big hearts to help us. I know everything will be fine I think it's just hormones at this point because my emotions have been all wacked out these past 3 or so weeks. I am honestly surprised my husband is still sane!
Yesterday after I dropped the children off for their 2nd day of school I decided to go and get a pedicure since my feet looked just terrible and I haven't ever had one (except Olivia's that she has given me at home). I thought what a perfect time to have my first and it was such a treat and put me in a good mood for the day. I think I might have to make that something I do, not all the time but at least a few times a year.I just love being pampered and especially now I felt that it was well deserved.
This weekend and the beginning of next week are jam packed with things to do. I can't wait to get through all of them and just relax. So tomorrow marks 37 weeks pregnant meaning there is only 3 weeks til my due date and my Dr actually wants me to have baby at 39 weeks for past problems with pregnancy. So unless I go into labor before then it looks like about 2 more weeks at the most. I have mine and baby's bags packed so we are ready to go whenever it is time and ready or not, our new life is going to begin anytime now. (-:
36 WEEKS- We love u BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment